Sunday 19 April 2015

Danger unto injury or worse

Skiing is a dangerous sport, just ask Michael Schumacher, he was a motor racing driver but nearly died skiing. You are often only one slip from disaster. Formula 1 racing is safer,  I cycle, believe it or not cycling is safer. If I lived where it snowed I'd probably ski instead. Web Donuts is here to remind us of the risks, and the costs of being rescued.
Original. According to its website,Web Donuts is licenced under a Creative Commons license, but it doesn't say which one.

Perhaps I'm being a little over-sensitive; my first boss (1976) died after a skiing accident.

Other notable entries:
  1. Standard death bed scene. Priest, soon to be deceased person, hospital. It's [Toonhole] so expect a twist.
  2. At the fairground something is missing from the merry-go-round. [Buni]
  3. They offer try before you buy when they are pretty sure you will buy. When I first saw this I thought it was NSFW then I realised that it wasn't that at all. [Hamlet's Danish]
  4. Going for a Picnic? Don't feed the bears. [Buni]
Also worth a look:
  1. How to create an urban legend. [Basic Instructions]
  2. A great job for a robot. Consultant on a Hollywood movie. [Diesel Sweeties]
  3. If you get to the punch-line and think it through it's NSFW. Otherwise it's just another afterlife story. [Deathbulge]
  4. Fixing a sore neck. [Callous]

This is a backdated page from the archives. Date from posting date of the featured comics. This blog entry was really written on 25 May 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment